Because I’ve been sharing good news recently – which definitely is not my normal style, I joked the other day I must be on coke, in love, or rolling in money. For example:
- The fiscal cliff was a smaller loss than I expected.
- The sequester was a real victory.
- We have good evidence that the Tea Party has made a positive difference.
- The Democratic-controlled Senate rejected a permanent expansion of funds for the IMF.
- The burden of government fiscal policy has been reduced since the 2010 elections.
Well, the drugs, love, and money must still be in my system because I’m going to share some more good news. Our lords and masters in Washington have taken a small step in the direction of recognizing the Laffer Curve.
Here are some details from a Politico report.
Here’s one Republican victory that went virtually unnoticed in the…
View original post 355 more words